ICBC offers work in Argentinathrough its official page on the social network of LinkedIn. The financial entity established the requirements that those interested in applying for the available vacancies must meet.
Among the main guidelines, applicants will have to be students and/or graduates of Engineering, Marketing, Social Sciences, Computer Scienceamong other races. In addition, they must have at least two years of experience in knowledge of digital marketing, Scrum Master, data volumes, among other issues.
Meanwhile, it is necessary that those interested have the ability to use tools such as Google Analytics, AWS Glue, Tableau, Javaamong other. In turn, it is important to have advanced English language skills.
In this way, ICBC joins the active job search being carried out by various companies such as Adidas, Andreani Y Coke. To apply, they must enter the official account of the financial institution.
ICBC Jobs: Requirements and Available Positions
1. Growth Specialist
- Experience of more than 3 years in digital marketing, growth marketing and agile methodologies.
- Passion for data, numbers and interest in discovering business opportunities.
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Ability to use data exploration and visualization tools: SQL, Google Analytics, Tableau/PowerBI.
2. Data Culture Specialist
- Experience from 2 years in similar roles.
- Student/graduate of Engineering, Systems, Marketing, and related careers.
- A lot of proactivity to find opportunities, strategic alliances with areas, consultants or strategic partners for projects that generate measurable impact.
- You are passionate about data and about using it to transform data-driven organizations.
- Have a general understanding of the data ecosystem: the processes, the roles, the technologies, the usual challenges.
- Manage SQL in an advanced way.
- Good level of writing and oratory.
- You have an advanced level of English language.
3. Agile Trainer
- Professional career in Computer Science, Social Sciences, Engineering and related.
- Certified Scrum (CSM) or equivalent (SAFe SM, PSM, etc.).
- From 3 years of experience in Scrum Master and more than 5 years of experience in Agile.
- Experience in multinational businesses/industries (financial industry preferred).
- Experience coaching large teams and senior leaders.
4. Cloud Big Data Architect
- From 3 years of experience in projects related to the cloud and large volumes of data.
- AWS Dominion Lake training or similar.
- Management of data streaming tools such as Kakfa.
- Domain of Amazon EMR or similar and processing engines such as Spark, Hive or Presto.
- Knowledge and experience of ETL tools such as AWS Glue or Data Wrangler
- Preferably relevant certifications in some of the major clouds.
5. Technical leader
- Training in Systems, Computer Science, Informatics or related and intermediate/advanced knowledge of the English language.
- Previous experience in:
- Web applications development
- FrontEnd Frameworks (react, vueJs, bootstrap)
- Service development. microservices, Java(Exclusive), pl/sql(Exclusive), json, swagger
- Knowledge in REST Services
- Design and coding of complete software modules.
- Conducting code reviews
For more information on job vacancies at ICBC, you will have to enter the following link.
How to apply at ICBC
- Sign in to LinkedIn and go to jobs at ICBC
- Select the position they wish to access, as long as they meet the stipulated requirements
- press on “Simple Request”. To complete personal data and send CV. Ready!