With the confirmation of the launch of preview 3the pre-sale program of trips through Argentina that reimburses 50% of the expenses, many travelers are already beginning to plan what will be the next destiny that they will visit The dates on which it can be used have already been known, prices maximums that hotels will have and for what destinations.
According to government sources, the third edition of the program will be launched next week and will be aimed at promoting domestic tourism in the low season. Therefore, it can be used in the months of October and November.
“This preview 3 What he is basically looking for is this off-season policy in October, November, with an investment from the national State, which this time is asking for reciprocity in matters of prices“, the Secretary of Commerce, Matías Tombolini, told Télam Radio.
In this edition, to control the prices of the hotels, an agreement was signed with the representative entities of the hotel sector to set maximum rates in the accommodations that participate in the program.
The minimum return is $5,000 and the maximum is up to $70,000 per person, it can be used in participating businesses until December of this year. The possibility of accessing your benefit will be enabled once the minimum accumulated amount of $10,000 has been reached between one or more vouchers. The minimum amount per receipt is $1,000.
Lodging rates with Previaje 3
Some of the maximum rates that were established to pay for a room based on double occupancy are:
- City of Buenos Aires: 1 and 2 star hotels $5,793, 3 stars $9,238, 4 stars $13,547 and 5 stars $33,531.
- Villa Carlos Paz: 1 and 2 star hotels $5,126, 3 stars $7,298 and 4 stars $15,968.
- Rosario: 1 and 2 stars $5,691, 3 stars $7,427, 4 stars $13,673 and 5 stars $31,335.
- Purmamarca: 1 and 2 stars $9,367 and 4 stars $22,490.
- Party of the Coast: 3-star hotels $7,460 and 4-star hotels $14,658.
- Valle de Uco, Mendoza: $8,521 for a 1 and 2-star hotel, $21,337 for a 3-star hotel, $35,000 for a 4-star hotel and $50,000 for a 5-star hotel.
The most chosen provinces to travel with Previaje
In the two previous editions of the pre-sale program to travel through Argentina, the provinces most chosen by tourists were:
- Buenos Aires: 22% of loaded vouchers
- Río Negro: 19% of the receipts uploaded
- Córdoba: 10% of the loaded receipts
- Santa Cruz: 9% of loaded vouchers
- Mendoza: 8% of the receipts loaded
- Tierra del Fuego: 7% of loaded receipts
- Neuquén: 7% of the receipts loaded
- Missions: 6% of uploaded vouchers
- Skip: 6% of loaded receipts