sale of tripsthe online event of tourist discounts where more than 40 travel agencies offer their products and services with exclusive promotions and special prices to travel within Argentina and the rest of the world, is nearing its end.
The organizers of the event that will take place until Sunday 28 inclusiveindicated to Infobae that in the first days of the Travel Sale registered the visit of 620,000 users and more than 140,000 new registrations.
“We are very happy with this new edition of Travel Sale 2022. On the first day of the action we are having great traffic, we had a 45% increase compared to the previous Monday and 40% more than a normal Monday,” he said. Dolores SilvaDirector of Planning, Revenue and Marketing Almundo.
“We had a large number of visits to our website and physically in the agency there was a greater movement than usual in other weeks out of action. The largest number of queries were for air reservations, ”he highlighted for his part. Tufi Jozamimanaging partner of Portal Viajes.
“The Travel Sale is an event that helps to boost the tourism sector, generating a milestone with regard to the summer pre-sale, especially,” he said. Martin Ovalleregional marketing manager of Buquebus.
“Towards the end of this edition of Travel Sale the balance is very positive. There was a lot of demand for flights to Mendoza, Iguazú, Ushuaia, Miami, Madrid, the Madrid-Paris multi-destination, San Andrés and Natal. There are also many travelers who are taking advantage of offers of up to 50% off hotels. The most popular national destinations are Mendoza and Ushuaia, where you can take advantage of the 6 interest-free installments,” he said. Magali Alvarez Howlin, Volala Marketing Manager.
“We noticed a trend to close the entire trip much sooner than before. We believe that this was due to the offers, which left hotels and assistance at very affordable prices, but there may also be a factor to anticipate inflation”, he added.
The Travel Sale is widely celebrated by travel agencies, which are offering their products at special prices. Here are some of the most tempting and outstanding offers of the event that will last until Sunday:
– Discount of twenty% plus a travel voucher for USD 100 per person in a group tour of Europe. The trip consists of 17 days in which the old continent is traveled and notable cities such as Rome, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Venice, among others, are visited. The value of the trip is USD 3,115 per person, and includes airfare, accommodation and breakfast every day, transfers, different visits and excursions, guide and travel assistance insurance (Tip Travel).
– Rio de Janeiro: 9-night travel package in December for $122,000. Includes direct flight and accommodation with swimming pool, solarium, sauna, gym, business center and free breakfast. Price per person, (Take off).
– Discounts up to 55% in accommodations in San Carlos de Barilocheone of the tourist stars of Argentina. Within the event you can find different offers that start at $14,782 pesos per night.
– Discounts up to 25% on trips to Mar del Plata and Tandilwith micro transfers and accommodation with breakfast included for two nights from $16,200 pesos per person.
– Travel package to Havana and Varadero for 8 days and 7 nights from $332,730. Package to Costa Rica for the same duration from $362,575, (Atrápalo).
– Car rental in international destinations: up to a 50% off discount through Avis and Budget in Mexico, the United States, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic. While Hertz offers up to 15% off for the United States, while with Alamo you can get up to 10% off both in the United States and throughout Latin America, including the Caribbean, (Almundo).
Within the Travel Sale site, travelers will be able to find a wide variety of opportunities that fit their travel desires with favorable financing options and discounts..
“It is very important to be clear that this is an action carried out exclusively by authorized tourism agencies, with all the experience and professionalism that this implies to have the best trip,” he said. Gustavo HanniPresident of the Argentine Federation of Associations of Travel and Tourism Companies (Faevyt), organizers of the Travel Sale, giving users assurance that they will always be working with registered and legal companies.