A few days ago, Google celebrated its 15 years of life in Argentina. Within the framework of the celebration, the company presented novelties with an eye toward supporting and promoting the digital economy and the worked collaboration with social organizations to generate more opportunities and employment for all people.
From the company they clarify that Google invests in the development of talent: “We promote digital transformation, we encourage inclusion and the equal opportunities and we create tools and solutions so that people, institutions and businesses can grow and achieve their goals”, he explains Victor ValleyCEO of Google Argentina.
Since its opening in 2007, the Argentine office of Google It was always a strategic point for the company’s global operations and they say that during the first months of the year remodeling so that each team had the space they need to carry out their daily work.
Currently Google has a variety of job searches open in the commercial areas, engineering services and customer supportboth for the online advertising business and for the Cloud, which are publicly available on the website of Jobs at Google.
What professionals are looking to work at Google?
Currently there 22 positions availableamong which are:
. Responsible for cloud program management. For graduates in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
. Data Engineer, Delivery Center. For graduates in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience. Experience with data processing software (Hadoop, Spark, Hive, etc.) and algorithms and experience writing software in one or more languages (Java, C++, Python, etc.) and with SQL.
. Cloud Architect, Google Workspace. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent practical experience is required. Send the CV in English.
. Customer Service Engineer, Security. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience is required.
The CV must be in English; Only applications sent in this language will be considered. You will have the opportunity to share your preferred work location among the following: Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile; Buenos Aires, Argentina .
. Account Manager, Finance and Financial Technology. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience required; experience in consultative selling, account management and performance solutions. Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently. Send CV in English.
. Associated Labor Advice. Looking for someone with a bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience. 6 years of experience in the practice of labor law in two or more jurisdictions in Latin America.
Experience advising and implementing Human Resources and/or employment policies in multiple Latin American countries. Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently
To know the complete list of vacancies in Google and its requirements, click here.
What benefits does Google offer its employees?
On its website, the company explains that it seeks to support the physical, financial and emotional well-being of your employees. “Our benefits are data-driven and focused on our users: Googlers and their families. They are designed to improve your health and well-being, and are generous enough to make it easier for you to take good care of yourself.”
These are the benefits offered by the company:
. Health & Wellness
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and dependents
- Employee assistance programs focused on mental health
- Accommodations in the workplace for physical or mental health problems
- On-site wellness centers
- Second medical opinion for the employee and his family.
- Medical advocacy program for transgender employees.
. financial well-being
- competitive compensation
- Regular bonus and capital upgrade opportunities
- Generous retirement plans
- Analysis and annual adjustments of wage equity between companies
- Student Loan Repayment
- 1 to 1 financial coaching
. Flexibility and free time
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, paternity leave, disability, vacation, and wellness days.
- Hybrid Work Model: Two work-from-home days each week for most roles.
- Remote work opportunities available.
- Four weeks a year of “work from anywhere.
- Part-time job and job sharing options.
. Family care and support
- Paternity leave and parenting leave
- caregiver license
- Backup child care
- Income benefit for survivors.
. Community and personal development
- educational reimbursement
- Peer-to-peer training and learning platform From Googler to Googler
- Matching donations and time off to volunteer
- Resource groups for underrepresented employees and their allies
- Internal community groups of Googlers and local cultural clubs.
. Google Extras
- Inspiring spaces to work, recharge and collaborate with others Googlers.
- State-of-the-art technology, including company-paid Internet and mobile phone reimbursement
- Meals and snacks on site
- Gyms, massage programs and ergonomic support.
- Fitness, wellness and cooking classes at home.
How much do they pay on Google?
From the company they did not reveal the remuneration offered, but based on the survey made by the site glass doorThese are jobs -an account manager for example- with an average base salary of $230,000. They also report an additional annual payment of $658,157.
How to apply to work at Google?
To apply to any of the vacancies offered by Google, you must enter the following link: https://careers.google.com/locations/buenos-aires/?hl=en
There are listed, divided by areas, the 22 positions available at this time. Clicking on each of them will display the requirements of each profilethe features of the job and responsibilities of the applicant. Then you have to press the button “Apply”.